7 Day Free Trial
START NOW >
Learn about MyGenShare.com
Take a tour of the LibraryShelf.
Ready to join?
- Religion and Church Records
- Family Memories, Photographs, and Writings
- Federal, State, and Local Records
Land and Property Records
- Military Records
Newspapers and Periodicals
Wills and Probate Records
- Ancestral and Ethnic Roots
History for Genealogists
- Immigration, Emigration, Migration
loadingCemeteries and Funeral Homes
Cemetery caretakers usually keep records of the names and death dates of those buried, as well as maps of the grave sites. They may also keep more detailed records, including the names of the deceased's relatives. In addition to these paper records, you will find tombstones. Tombstones can provide information such as birth and death dates and the names of other family members.
Displaying all 21 articles