7 Day Free Trial
START NOW >
Learn about MyGenShare.com
Take a tour of the LibraryShelf.
Ready to join?
- Religion and Church Records
- Family Memories, Photographs, and Writings
- Federal, State, and Local Records
Land and Property Records
- Military Records
Newspapers and Periodicals
Wills and Probate Records
- Ancestral and Ethnic Roots
History for Genealogists
- Immigration, Emigration, Migration
loadingWills and Probate Records
Probate records are records disposing of a deceased individual's property. They may include an individual's last will and testament, if one was made. The information you can get from probate records varies, but usually includes the name of the deceased, either the deceased's age at the time of death, their birth date, property, members of the family, and the last place of residence.
Displaying all 22 articles