7 Day Free Trial
START NOW >
Learn about MyGenShare.com
Take a tour of eLearning
Ready to join?
1889 Tonkin (Good Detail)
To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is installed.
Flash Content is not currently supported by IPad's or IPhones.
- England: Country and Regional Areas
- England: Bedfordshire to Dorset
- England: Durham to Kent
- England: Lake District to Oxfordshire
- England: Rutland to Westmoorland
- England: West Sussex to Yorkshire
- Ireland: Country and Regional Areas
- Ireland: Carlow to Kings (Offaly)
- Ireland: Leinster to Sligo
- Ireland: Tipperary to Wicklow
- No. Ireland: Antrim to Tyrone
- Scotland: Country and Regional Areas
- Scotland: Angus to Caithness
- Scotland: Clackmannanshire to Highland
- Scotland: Inverness to Moray
- Scotland: Nairnshire to Roxburghshire
- Scotland: Scotish Borders to Wigtownshire
- Wales: Country and Regional Areas
- Wales: Anglesey to Denbighshire
- Wales: Flintshire to South Wales
- United States
Tonkin, historic region, SE Asia, now forming the heartland of N Vietnam. The capital was Hanoi City. Tonkin was bordered on the north by China, on the east by the Gulf of Tonkin, on the south by the historic region of Annam , and on the S and W by Laos. There are a wide variety of maps to choose from. Follow your ancestors through generations by finding the map that is closest to the time period when they lived.