7 Day Free Trial
START NOW >
Learn about MyGenShare.com
Take a tour of eLearning
Ready to join?
1915 East Indies (Better Detail)
You must be a MyGenShare.com member to view this content.
Start finding answers to millions of genealogy questions in the MyGenShare.com digital library. Choose a free membership (limited access) or expand your library access with one of our affordable membership plans.
Each paid subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. This content is available with a Starter Subscription or Premium Subscription
Become a member today!
- England: Country and Regional Areas
- England: Bedfordshire to Dorset
- England: Durham to Kent
- England: Lake District to Oxfordshire
- England: Rutland to Westmoorland
- England: West Sussex to Yorkshire
- Ireland: Country and Regional Areas
- Ireland: Carlow to Kings (Offaly)
- Ireland: Leinster to Sligo
- Ireland: Tipperary to Wicklow
- No. Ireland: Antrim to Tyrone
- Scotland: Country and Regional Areas
- Scotland: Angus to Caithness
- Scotland: Clackmannanshire to Highland
- Scotland: Inverness to Moray
- Scotland: Nairnshire to Roxburghshire
- Scotland: Scotish Borders to Wigtownshire
- Wales: Country and Regional Areas
- Wales: Anglesey to Denbighshire
- Wales: Flintshire to South Wales
- United States
Gathering InformationEast Indies
Western New Guinea, The Indies or East Indies (or East India) is a term often used to refer to the islands of SE Asia, especially the Malay Archipelago. There are a wide variety of maps to choose from. Follow your ancestors through generations by finding the map that is closest to the time period when they lived.
1890 East Indies (Good Detail) (Starter)
1897 East Indies (Best Detail) (Starter)
1898 East Indies (Basic Detail) (Starter)
1906 East Indies (Best Detail) (Starter)
1915 East Indies (Better Detail) (Starter)
1920 East Indies (Good Detail) (Starter)
1937 East Indies (Better Detail) (Starter)